Technology and Electronics
- Unsightly cables:?Hide that unsightly?tangle of computer wires?and cables! There are several inexpensive options.
- CD/DVD players:?Stuck CD/DVD tray? Don't run out and by a new DVD player or CD player just yet. The problem well could be a?small, rubber belt?-- easily replaced for less than $1.
- More on CD/DVD players:?If your CD or DVD player's tray is jammed, the?"Star Wars" technique?could work.
- iPod and receiver:?Keep that decades old tuner/receiver in the loop. Here's how to?connect it to your iPod?for some powerful output.
- Old technology:?How to merge?old technology?-- like reel-to-reel tape recorders, television antennas and vacuum tubes -- into a high-tech world. It can still play a useful role.
- Digital TV antenna:?Avoid the cost of cable or satellite TV.?Build your own digital TV antenna!
- More on digital TV antennas:?Resolve?reception problems you may encounter?with your digital TV antenna.
- Even more on digital TV antennas:?Building your own digital TV antenna?-- one reader's success story.